I just watched (actually rewatched the youtube segments that someone had graciously posted, because you cannot find a copy either DVD or VHS.) Shirley Maclaine's Out on a Limb, the miniseries that ABC showed.
I was intrigued by the Pleiadian Connection that her guide (David) told her about. While, I have studied the gray's that most seem to have had an experience with, the references to the pleiadians seem to be "poping up" in my life right now. Guess, I will have to find out more about them. LOL. Though they do seem to be a little more easy to get along with than the grays. Will let you know. Stay tuned
Friday, August 13, 2010
As an avid reader, here are some of the books that I have read and recommend for everyone.
- The Biology of Belief by Dr. Bruce Lipton
- The Divine Matrix by Greg Braden
- Matrix Energetics by Richard Bartlett
- The Spontaneous Healing of Belief by Greg Braden
- Conversations with God Series by Neil Donald Walsh
- The Intention Experiment by Lynne McTaggart
- Anything by Whitley Strieber
Saturday, August 7, 2010
Ok, There are 3 questions that everyone should always ask themselves from time to time. They are:
- Who am I?
- Where am I?
- What time is it?